Interleukin 28B Wikipedia
Gene Ontology (4) Diseases (1) Genes/Proteins (2) Chemicals (1) Cell growth and response to interferon ( IFN ) have been used to assess alteration in properties of cultured skin fibroblasts from patients with familial Alzheimer's Disease (AD).... Methods. We used Affymetrix oligonucleotide microarrays to compare the gene expression profile of pulmonary fibroblasts cultured from 8 patients with pulmonary fibrosis associated with SSc (SSc-ILD), with those from control lung tissue peripheral to resected cancer (n=10).
Interferon γ induced compositional changes in human bone
Background. In ruminants, embryo implantation depends on progesterone (P4) and interferon tau (IFNT) controlling endometrial function. IFNT antagonizes bovine endometrial cells (BEND) response to phorbol 12,13-dibutyrate (PDBU) through posttranscriptional regulation of gene expression.... Chicken interferome: avian interferon-stimulated genes identified by microarray and RNA-seq of primary chick embryo fibroblasts treated with a chicken type I interferon (IFN-α)
Interferon-Stimulated Gene-15 ( Isg15 ) Expression Is Up
The biological roles of two interferon-inducible chemokines, monokine induced by gamma interferon (Mig) and cytokine responsive gene (Crg-2), in the immune response against vaccinia virus (VV) and ectromelia virus (EV) infections are discussed. To investigate their antiviral effects in vivo, the expression profiles of these chemokines during the course of VV or EV infections were first how to add transitions in imovie Jeidane et al. find that a locus containing the Ypel5 gene is linked to the expression of interferon-responsive genes in mice. Further examination reveals that the Ypel5 gene is a negative regulator of IFNB1 production and non-conventional IKK kinases.
Baricitinib-Associated Changes in Type l Interferon Gene
Author summary. The type I interferon (IFN) response is triggered upon sensing of an incoming pathogen in an infected cell and results in the expression of hundreds of IFN-stimulated genes (ISGs, collectively referred to as ‘the interferome’). how to searck and download videos on vk EAF2 is an androgen-responsive gene that is expressed by luminal epithelial cells in benign prostate tissues and significantly decreased in high–Gleason score prostate cancer specimens [2,3]. Overexpression of EAF2 in prostate cancer cell lines induced apoptosis and inhibited colony formation and xenograft tumor growth [2,4]. Conventional deletion of Eaf2 in the murine model induced murine
How long can it take?
Association of a Network of Interferon-Stimulated Genes
- The interferon-α responsive gene TMEM7 suppresses cell
- Identification of Proteins Associated with an IFN
- INTERFEROME v2.0 An updated database of annotated
- Physiological evidence for diversification of IFNα- and
How To Download Interferon Responsive Gene List From Interferome
" 370 development of hypoxia-responsive interferon alpha 2b gene constructs and their suppressive effects on human renal cell carcinoma cell lines in vitro ." The Journal of Urology , 183(4), pp. e146–e147
- REFINEMENT: A search framework for the identification of interferon-responsive elements in DNA sequences – a case study with ISRE and GAS
- Interleukin 28B (interferon-λ 3) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL28B gene. IL28B has recently been renamed IFNL3 as its official gene symbol.
- Identification of a g-Interferon–Responsive Element in the Promoter of the Human Macrophage Scavenger Receptor A Gene Thomas Grewal, Elena Priceputu, Jean Davignon, Lise Bernier
- Results. A broad database search for homologues to described mammalian IRGs (common IRGs, cIRGs) was combined with a transcriptome analysis of spleen and lung at …